0 Flares 0 Flares ×
Facebook provides great opportunities to increase traffic to your website!
Here are 5 useful tips:
- Make your images BIG! You’ll be sure to get more likes, shares, and click-throughs on if you post pictures, linked to your website, on your page that are large and intriguing.
- Keep your updates short. Your website will say everything about you and your business, but your status updates do not. To engage your followers, keep Facebook posts short and witty. Do not forget to include a link to your website. Leave your followers wanting to click to know more.
- Use video to engage followers. Posting short videos describing to followers why they should check out new things added to your website, such as products or a blog post, can interest them into wanting to know more.
- Create Facebook Advertisements. Facebook ads are clickable images that appear on News Feeds on desktop and mobile devices. When you click on the ad it will go right to the website. The ads are a great way to communicate sales, special offers, and exclusive content
- Target your advertisements. With Facebook, businesses are able to use information such as gender, age, and location to reach their specific target market.